Satin-Soft Sugar Scrub with Green Tea
Gently exfoliating and joyously refreshing, our sugar scrub is loaded with green tea extract, which means tannins, flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties of tea are released to help your skin. If your skin is tired, cracked, uneven, our Sugar Scrub with botanical oils and green tea extract will restore that healthy and glowing look.
All-natural, vegan scrub with a satin-soft touch can be used in a shower or any time you want to polish parts of your body. Its clean scent with floral and green notes and a subtle undertone of cedar will please both men and women.
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from prime botanical ingredients
- Net Wt. 8 oz./250 g
4 in stock
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol (conditioning emulsifier, a quaternary ammonium salt derived from the natural Rapeseed Oil),
Green Tea oil,
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (globally approved preservative in the Optiphen family, paraben and formaldehyde-free, used for safety of our products),
fragrance with notes of red apple, raspberries, jasmine, lilac, vanilla bean, and precious wood,
powdered Green Tea extract,
How to use in a shower:
- Use lukewarm water; allow it to run for 5-10 minutes to soften the skin.
- Pause running water and apply the scrub in circular motions; start at your feet and move upwards towards your heart to enhance circulation.
- Maintain gentle pressure (don’t scrub too hard!)
- Rinse thoroughly.
How to exfoliate the skin without a shower (the best way for cracked heels):
- Apply a small amount on an area you would like to exfoliate.
- Rub it in gently.
- Wipe off the sugar excess and enjoy the immediate result!
Our recipes are formulated from scratch with much research, skill, and focus dedicated to skin health and the best botanicals with great efficiency.
Read labels or descriptions thoroughly to ensure you do not have allergic reactions to ingredients from the list. Our skin products are for external use only. Never ingest our products.
|Dimensions||3.75 × 3.75 × 2 m|